Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Relish! on Jasmere

Have you heard of Jasmere? It's a cool deal-a-day site I've recently fallen in love with. The more buyers, the lower the price for the daily deal!

Anyway, I just had to share today's deal: a 6-month subscription to Relish!, a cool family- and budge-friendly weekly meal planning service.

Relish! creates meal plans you can choose from each week. Choose your favorites and they'll give you the recipes, shopping lists and tips for the entire week's dinner planning (including freezer meals!). How cool is that?

Currently the deal is $11 for a 6-month subscription. As more people sign up for today's deal, the price will drop. It may end up at $10 or $6 by the end of the deal. The regular cost is $7/month, so a 6-month subscription would normally cost $42. Talk about a great discount!

I'm all over this deal. Can you imagine how much time this will save me? Now I won't have to stare in my fridge and pantry for 40 minutes wondering what to make! I am the WORST dinner planner in the world. Who's with me?!

Happily printing off my grocery list,

No comments: