Friday, March 18, 2011

{Green} Banana Bread

Yesterday...
We had an entire bunch of a-bit-too-ripe banana's to use.  Sassy had been telling me about the Betty Crocker site and all of the awesome recipe's that I can use my pancake mix for (other than to make pancakes).  The closest recipe I found was a Blueberry Banana Bread...which sounded so good.  But I didn't have any blueberry's.  I googled and searched a bit more and found this recipe.  It was really easy.  Not as good as my grandma's banana bread, but a simple alternative to using up that pancake mix before it expires!

I mixed it, I cooked it, we ate it...
When we cut open the second loaf, we discovered a surprise from Lucky the Leprechaun,
He turned it Green!


Naughty Leprechaun.
Until next year Lucky...

                                                                  Cheers,

1 comment:

Christina said...

i just made the blueberry banana bread and its way good! betty crocker rocks!