Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Trim that Tree!

Are you in a stump?  Pun intended, bahahaha.  I am not witty too often, so let me enjoy that one, K?

Here are some fun ideas for trimming that little (or big) tree of yours!


Use pictures of your family now, or vintage photos of those remembered.
Get creative!


For those of you with a sweet tooth.


Temporary storage for all that crafting ribbon you just don't know what to do with.


Because who doesn't want to pretend they live among the Who's?
I love this tree, so cute.


Cover your tree with simple words, or even words to your favorite Christmas song!
Use one long banner or separate letters to create words!




 It is so cute and so sad at the same time.


Eat your way through the Holiday Stress.



Which tree did I choose?

Ribbon Tree!


With an elegant twist.  Just gold, silver, cream and shimmery green ribbons strung from the top to the bottom.
I think it was the fastest I have ever decorated my tree.  
Now for some more fun, Holiday Shopping here I come!

Cheers, 



1 comment:

Carla L. said...

I love these ideas! I would love them even more if SOMEONE would just come up here and trim my tree for me!!