Saturday, January 2, 2010

First Project 2010


These little babies are my first projects of the year. They are cuter than cute and all have their own personality!

I used everything to make these, which is why they were so much fun. I have decided that for this upcoming year there are no rules. I think following that one rule will make my creativity sparkle like the sun!



For these Banners:
Sewing machine, Hot glue gun, Tulle, cotton, duck cotton, feathers,
pinking sheers, binding, fabric flowers, ribbon, pom poms, and a lot of imagination.

Happy early Valentines Day!

Cheers,

2 comments:

Kylie said...

These are so great! Even I could do this. I now own a glue gun and I am ready to craft!

Your house must be so festive with all these banners :)

Carla L. said...

I just want you to make stuff for me!