Jessica at My World Made By Hand awarded me with this!
What? I mean...what? I don't even know what to wear!
I guess I will just stick to the regular nighttime pjs...
Here are the rules to receive this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person(s) who awarded you with this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
Number 1 is done! On to things about me...and I will try to make these interesting.
You already know I am a craft-o-maniac...so let's talk about other things!
1. I LOVE cheese, and have since I was a wee little one. I love it so much that I use to consider it my calcium intake. I would go through an entire block of Mild Cheddar every week just snacking. Unfortunately I have recently been diagnosed Lactose Intolerant. So sad.
2. I am a night owl. I rarely go to sleep before Midnight. Part of that is being married to a Auditor/CPA/Manager and I usually wait up for him. The other part of that is the fact that all three kidlets are sleeping and I can get a lot done in 3-4 hours without little ones awake.
3. This is a big one...I cut and highlight my own hair, and I do it when I am stressed out. Right now my hair is REALLY short. I do go and get it professionally cut and highlighted at least once a year so that I don't look too crazy. These thinning sheers below are my best friend when I am stressed...I can cut some off without it looking like it. But I wouldn't recommend it as stress relief.
4. I crave spicy food ALL OF THE TIME. I love Thai Red Curry...mostly because it has the perfect kick of coconut and "hot spiciness". My favorite go to snack is a bag of Spicy Hawaiian Kettle Style Barbecue Chips. I shouldn't have put that in this post, because I want some now and there are none in the house!
5. I collect scarves. Not really on purpose, but I love scarves. I think it is because I can wear a scarf instead of a light jacket and totally stay warm. I didn't realize until Mr. Pepper brought me some scarves from London, that I now have 14 of them! Colors are: blue, bright blue, gray, cream, bright lime, "crate and barrel" green, purple, lighter grayish purple, black, black/brownish mix, silvery-cream color, brown with cream color blocking at the bottom, orange print, purple black and white print...is that it? 14 yes. But I still want a red one, and maybe hot pink.
6. I am a Craigslist obsessive junkie. I look under the FREE ITEMS many times a day, and I have acquired a few free things that I am proud of. Mr. Pepper does NOT like this. Our garage usually has a few unfinished projects from this little addiction. Right now I have a corner desk, vintage cabinet, wall shelf and a vintage sewing table waiting for my time.
7. I am NOT a Girly Girl...but I like to pretend to be! I paint my own toes instead of a pedi. I love to dress up for a date with Mr. Pepper, but the moment we are back home I change to comfy clothes. I wear jeans everyday with flats in the winter, flip flops in the summer. Although I love shoes and I have 23 pairs, I only regularly wear 3 of them. I hate fussing with hair and make-up, especially putting on make-up but I will sacrifice putting on mascara so that I don't look so plain. I make jewelry, but I rarely wear it...except for date nights and church. I am just weird.
Now I want to know more about some other mommy bloggers!
I LOVE these 15 blogs below. Click on them to take a look!
1. Mummy Nuggle
11. Oopsey Daisy
12. Kuzak's Closet
15. Craft Edition
Have fun searching through these darling Blogs!
Thanks again to Jessica at My World Made By Hand!